Sunday 12 January 2014

Author of the month

As most of you are aware, yesterday I mentioned a big new feature coming to the blog which is the poll to decide the best author of the month. The poll isn't meant to be a big competition, just a friendly thing.

Everyone, gets 1 vote each month and the winner will have their youtube icon displayed on the sidebar with 'Author of the month'. The picture will direct the person who clicked on it to the authors youtube channel. So I suppose there is a bit of competition!

The poll will be open half way through each month and will run until the last day of the month. The winners picture will be also displayed for a month.

I might not do this every month, we will see how it goes :)

Also this is a message for authors : Authors, you also get 1 vote each which you can use to vote for yourself or basically your favourite author. You don't have to vote if you want. I know you all want to win but I would say no cheating like making a video telling people to vote. It's just a friendly thing.

Good luck and happy voting!

3 comments:

  1. We have 11,000 hits! My prediction was correct (we reached it yesterday)

    ReplyDelete
  2. why would i change my vote??? its on harry :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow I didn't expect to get that much votes! Thanks guys!

      Delete