Friday 10 January 2014

"Netsky's Fancy Ball" Igloo Review

Hey guys! Another review of an igloo made by Netsky. I simplified copied and pasted my previous review, and reworked it. I really like this igloo. Also read the bottom, there is an important message there (mainly authors).

"Netsky's Fancy Ball"


(+7) WOW! THE INSIDE IS AMAZING! Its empty, but its supposed to be. Penguins would fill up the space and would be dancing.
(+2) The sitting area outside with the trees are gorgeous lol. Very creative
(+1) I love that wall, but its a bit messy towards the right end.
(-3) Eww.. those cardboard flooring things in the outside honestly ruin the exterior. They are ugly and messy. And the red carpet looks awkward the way presented in the igloo. I think maybe it being in a different direction and red velvet ropes would make it look nicer.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(7/10) There was a few things wrong with this igloo, but the most important part of the igloo, the interior, is done perfectly. The exterior wasn't that great though. Overall, I really like this igloo though. It would be fun to play in with a bunch of people.

Side Notes:
  • What were the sides of the igloo that were blocked off supposed to be? I didn't feel it was necessary to remove points from it though. Is it where the food gets served or something?
I really need to get permission from people before publishing a review of there igloo on this blog. I think it would get boring if all I did was post reviews of Netsky's igloos. Besides, there wouldn't be enough to last that long. So in the comments or my YouTube channel, tell me if I can review your igloos. This is mainly to authors, but I can review other peoples igloos too.
Your friend,
Willhopper

3 comments:

  1. You can review mine. Just use the screenshots from my newest pics in 'Igloo Ideas [S3]' or my latest igloo on Cp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can review me if you ever want to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can always review my house igloo.

    ReplyDelete