Saturday 11 January 2014

New Author Sofia4334

A very short introduction of myself;

Hey! I’m Sofia4334! I’m a 16 year old (SHOCKING RIGHT?? I ONLY play CP to edit igloos) who lives in the city of the future, Dubai. I’m currently studying fashion design, being involved in a fashion related career is the greatest platform for expressing my creative self! I joined this blog to express my ideas and accept other’s opinions in order to improve creativity in design :)

I will be blogging at least once a week!

Feel free to check out my past igloos: sofia4334.blogspot.com

- Take care 



10 comments:

  1. hahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahaah cant believe u told them ur age xP
    it's mike coo btw

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. who cares man, there are people older than me playing cp

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Thinknoodles is 36 and he plays CP.

      Delete
  2. It's not a shame if you still play cp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the crew! Good luck being a fashion designer in the future!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the crew, I hope you'll enjoy it here. I'm surprised your old, I've seen you on CP and I have always loved your igloos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoa! you are amazing at igloo making i saw you on cp about millions of times and btw welcome to the crew :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw thanks guys!! :) really excited to be joining you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL I'm 17. WHY DO US TEENAGERS PLAY CP STILLLLLL

    ReplyDelete