Sunday 5 January 2014

Will's Igloo Gallery and Author Update

Author Update:
Hey guys, Will here! I just want to give you guys an update that my channel has officially stopped making videos, and I would like to focus more on this blog. My channel will remain open and I will be using it for commenting on other people's videos. You can still contact me using YouTube inbox. Anyways I have a schedule for blog posts:

Mondays - an original igloo made by me

Wednesdays, Fridays - an igloo review. It could be a screenshot or video.

So that's three times a week. Sorry about never blogging. That was just because of me stopping creating videos. I also have reviews - I just need to publish them. 

Igloo Gallery 2013:

Christmas Train Station (Igloo Interiors Igloo)
Community Pool (updated version of Igloo Hunter igloo)
Mansion Main Room
Total Drama Island


Thanks for reading this super long post, and I can't wake for an amazing year of blogging here in 2014! I love all the authors here, and I have a feeling 2014 will be something amazing. I love Club Penguin and I love all of you! 
Your friend,
Will

3 comments: