Thursday 2 January 2014

Christmas Bakery by Lildudee10

Hey :)

Happy new year! Lil here and I know I said I'd post an igloo on Christmas Day but yeah, it's a bit late. Anyway, I know this igloo is still Christmassy and stuff but I promised I would post it so here goes.

An updated version of my old Christmas Bakery from 2012! This one has more room as well as detail and features 4 booths, 2 cosy seating areas and 2 smaller seating areas. It also has Christmas details and a large open kitchen. The atmosphere is cozy and has a theme of purple around the igloo.

Lildudee10s Christmas Bakery
Cya next time and thanks for over 9000 views (wow)

Lil x

2 comments:

  1. I love this igloo! It looks really cozy and you did a great job decorating and furnishing it. Everything looks symmetrical, which I also really like. 10/10

    ReplyDelete