Monday 27 January 2014

EXCLUSIVE Prehistoric igloo

Not every igloo makes it into my igloo series, this is an occasion where the following igloo does NOT meet my standards. Therefore this 'Volcanic Hideout' igloo will not appear in my igloo series. Take a look :


What's wrong with this igloo? 
  • It's messy and not neat
  • It doesn't really look like a hideout
  • You can't make out any features
  • It's doesn't even look like a volcano
  • Too many colours
I still want to hear your thoughts, tell me in the comments :P 

Ps. It took ages to get the screenshot right

5 comments:

  1. Aw I wish I hadn't left then I would've been in the picture XD I would give it a 6/10. There's too many trees, the treasure is kind of unnecessary, it's way too crowded, and the volcano is sort of sloppy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The giraffes ruined the bold prehistoric look

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too many giraffes and way tooo many trees

    ReplyDelete