Monday 13 January 2014

my igloo sucks (again) and something new

Ok... if you know me on cp i do stuff different for example when i advertise i advertise while slapping a penguin while running and i play minecraft with gold Armour :P ok so i need to something different here... why don't i post a small comic on every igloo i post? and my igloo sucks bcuz i was too busy popping bottles in da club! oh and my igloo is a pirates vs mermaids


and my comic...
i hope you guys enjoy this idea if you want more you can comment :D

10 comments:

  1. I can totes relate to the comic XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure you can, You and I can xD

      Delete
    2. And also, it is me Princess, I restarted my YouTube account because I couldn't connect to Google+ :P

      Delete
  2. How did I find out about this website until Mario posted it on his YT Channel :P? Any room for another author? Because I would love to be part of the website! I'm also making my very own website myself. Not sure what it's going to be about tho.

    ~Summerslam89

    ReplyDelete
  3. xD i had 0 votes at first then i got a vote i didnt check the site for about 4 days and i got 15 votes :O wait i got another vote :P

    ReplyDelete