Saturday 11 January 2014

NEW Changes happening TOMORROW!

Hey guys, tomorrow this blog will be shutting down... Joking! We will be adding the following things :

  • A blog roll
  • The first ever, 'Best Author of January 2014' poll.
  • Igloo Ideas [S3] videos page (Possible)
Let me tell you about these new changes!

Blog roll :
- Did you know some of our authors have their own blogs? Starting tomorrow, their blogs will be displayed in the side bar. Authors, comment if you have a website you want me to display.

Best Author of January 2014 :
- I don't want to say too much about this, but it will be a monthly feature for this blog where you guys get to pick your favourite author of the month. Also, the author of the month, is kind of like employee of the month and their picture will be displayed in the side bar!

Igloo Ideas [S3] video page :
- I probably won't reveal this tomorrow but soon the new Igloo Ideas [S3] videos page will be released where the episodes from my new series will be displayed. I might not reveal this tomorrow because 1.) I have way too much revision and 2.) There is only 2 episodes out so far.


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment