Thursday 9 January 2014

"Netsky's House" Igloo Review

Hey guys! Its Will, and I'm here with my first igloo review!! This is very exciting for me because I love being an igloo critic. This is also my first time actually publishing an official review of an igloo on any blog. Will this be an amazing start to the many reviews to come? Find out as my fellow author Netsky gets his first review!

"Netsky's House"



(+5) This has got to be one of the best bathrooms I have ever seen!! The shower is very creative. It actually looks like one. Everything is perfect in there!! 
(+5) The attic is very creative! I really love it. Its so original! 
(-2) Eww - The floors are disgusting! The dark stone floors do not belong inside this house, or any house for a matter of fact. You should have used carpets and maybe some other flooring. 
(-1) The metal looks funny with the wood. You have to do it creatively to make it look good.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(7/10) This igloo had so much potential to be a really good igloo because houses are some of the most creative igloo idea because each one is different. And this one was just alright. I just can't give it higher because of the flooring and the mixture of wood and metal.

Side notes:
  • Why didn't you include a kitchen or a bedroom? You do have two living rooms so..
  • I think that with the removal of the flooring, this igloo would've been more colorful and lively.
Thanks for reading! This wasn't the best igloo, but it was decent. It was a good review to start off with. I'll get better as I review more igloos. It was definitely fun though.
Your friend,
Willhopper

1 comment:

  1. whoa dude i made that igloo months ago! Here's my new house igloo (interior and exterior)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vu2iarOl54Q

    ReplyDelete