Friday 3 January 2014

ACTION! Hunger Games Movie Set: Cave Scene

Hello fellow igloo creators! It's Flip here with a new igloo! I've recreated a scene from the first movie of the Hunger Games. In case you don't know, the Hunger Games is a book series (and movie) written by Suzanne Collins. It is about the country of Panem, where every year, 2 tributes from each of the 12 districts are chosen to compete in the Hunger Games, an event where 24 tributes fight to the death, and only one comes out alive (in the first book it's two)! 

This particular scene is when Katniss searches for Peeta, after finding out that 2 tributes from the same district can win together. She finds Peeta wounded and camouflaged into the ground. Katniss makes a cave for her and Peeta to hide, so she can heal him. Then, they find a can from a sponsor! I wonder what's inside?  Here is the igloo:



This igloo features:
  • Some tall trees
  • A river
  • The Cave where Katniss heals Peeta
  • The director's chair and camera (this is showing them filming the movie)
  • Some rocks
  • The nightlock bush (located in the bottom right corner)
  • A waterfall
  • The sponsor can
I've also created Katniss's player card:


What do you think of the igloo? Does it replicate the scene well enough? Make sure to leave some feedback, and include a rating. I will be making other scenes from both the first and second books and movies, and may the odds be ever in your favour! :)

-Flip

6 comments:

  1. your a epic igloo maker no joke but you miss something in most of your igloos that makes you lose like 2 or 3 points and that missing thing is items i mean you barley put enough items but despite that the igloos is not bad :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I think I'll add a bit more flora like flowers and trees and all that ;)

      Delete
    2. Sorry flip, but I agree with Mario! Most igloo makers have the problem of getting around the 99 item rule. But for you, you need to take advantage of 99 items haha.

      Delete
    3. LOL Don't worry I'm going to post an updated version later today - It'll be better, and it will have more items :P

      Delete
  2. Here is the updated version of the igloo! Please leave me some feedback if there's something you think I should improve. If you think there is not enough trees, I'll tell you that if I added more trees it would've blocked important parts of the igloo, like the directors chair and the cave. I hope you like this updated version better than the previous ;)

    ReplyDelete