Saturday 15 February 2014

Author of the Month February 2014

It's that time again, time to vote for your author of the month! Last month Baby Mariods came victorious with a staggering amount of votes. But now, will he be giving up his reign? Will a new author take the lime-light?

As always, authors may vote once, either for themselves or for the author that is purely their favourite.

Get voting and good luck authors! Remember this is a friendly poll, any cheating will be considered disqualification.

3 comments:

  1. I'm rooting for my inspiration Alex :) Good luck to the other competitors though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Alex will win and I'm voting for him because overall I think his igloos are very creative and neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking Rob or Alex both their igloos are pretty amazing. Hopefully either one of you will win :P

    ReplyDelete