Sunday 23 February 2014

Flipperjay13's Attempt At Making A Flappy Bird Igloo

Hey guys! It's Flip here! I know I've lacked in posting in the past 2-3 weeks, and that is because I was on vacation and had to make up all my homework, therefore not giving me any time to post, and I apologize for that! To make up for the lack of posts, I've attempted to recreate the international game phenomenon 'Flappy Bird' - in a Club Penguin igloo. Now, when you hear the word 'attempted', that means I tried my hardest to make it the best - and let me tell you, it's not very easy! Okay, enough chit chat! Here it is:





I know what your thinking: where the heck are the green tubes? Well, I hit the 99 item limit (as per usual) and could not create the tubes. I bet you're also wondering why it's a brown outline instead of dark gray. Well, the answer is simple: there are no black or dark grey puffle beds! Anyway, make sure to leave a rating on what you think - I'd love to hear your feedback on this Flappy Bird igloo attempt! Let me know what other puffle bed creations you'd like to see, too! 

-Flipperjay13

P.S. All the puffle beds I used cost a total of 24,250 coins! :O

8 comments:

  1. there are: http://prntscr.com/2v8muc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew that I was talking about like a black/darker grey puffle bed. :)

      Delete
  2. Good try. I like it. But there's always something that doesn't amuse me about puffle bed art. It just lacks the creativity of other igloos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really good effort because puffle bed igloos are really hard!! Also if you don't mind, could you post the furniture catalogue cheats? Hope you a good vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I completely forgot sorry :) I'll get right on it! ;D

      Delete
    2. So like flipper jay has the job of catalog, harry is the manager?

      Delete
    3. Pretty much, yeah! I post igloos too (obviously).

      Delete