Friday 28 February 2014

TITANIC BY SOFIA4334

So here is my so called ''titanic'', the aim was to make it realistic but I obviously failed haha. Anyways, here's how it turned out:
If I had a blue carpet I'd use it for the top, however, I do not. 
As you can see, I've added the bottom of the ocean, which includes red fridges to show you the bottom of the ship. It was black at the top and red at the bottom. (I would've used stoves instead, but I didn't. :)) 



feel free to comment or rate below :)

playlist:
- bang bang by will.i.am (I had it on replay, it's so good.) 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. congrats
      Hahahahah, coolio :) thanks for coming

      Delete
  2. This is really good. It actually looks like the titanic and not some random boat. Good job. 9/10 for realism but 7/10 for neat and use of items. I think stoves would work better.

    ReplyDelete