Thursday 13 February 2014

Divergent Igloo

I don't know about you guys, but I'm a HUGE fan of the Divergent trilogy! I've seen the sneak previews and trailers for the movie and I'm pretty disappointed as to how Chicago turned out. In case you didn't know, Divergent takes place in the futuristic where Chicago is divided into 5 factions; Erudite, Candor, Dauntless, Abnegation, and Amity. Each faction has a headquarters and when one is to turn 16 he or she has the option to transfer factions and separate themselves from their friends and family forever.



This igloo has several skyscrapers, the merciless mart (Candor headquarters), the Dauntless training centre (there's no door due to the fact that you enter from the ceiling), the town hall building for all the factions, the Amity headquarters (Amity is peaceful and kind of treehugger-type people), and a subway! What do you think? Are you a fan of the books? Comment below!

1 comment:

  1. I love the idea behind this igloo :) I love the camera thing at the top with the doors!!

    ReplyDelete