Monday 17 February 2014

Battle of the Brits : Season 2 set :)

Hey everyone, soon me and Pludmic will be premiering Battle of the Brits : Season 2! 

The new season we hope will premiere around March/April and so far we have lots of exclusives for you!

1. You have already seen the new logo :

2. We have a new intro for the series but this won't premiere until just before the season starts to get you excited!

3. Today I worked on creating a new set for the season, take a look :


The new set is meant to represent where you arrive after getting off a plane :)

4. We have some great new ideas for what igloos to make the series. I don't want to reveal them yet but I can tell you the things we are making this year are not tourist attractions but places :P

What do you want to see in BOTB? Lemme know.

1 comment:

  1. I'm gonna take a guess, are these 'places' different cities? Or even countries? I honestly have no clue... But I am British, if anyone cares,

    ReplyDelete