Friday 14 February 2014

How do I say this...

Hi guys, its me Willhopper, I mean William. My life. I can't describe it. Fun, happy, relaxing, stressful, sad - its those five feelings every day. Every week. Every month. I go through friend drama at school and I'm just socially awkward in general. I have a low self esteem because of my dirty secret. I play Club Penguin. I'm a middle schooler. I can't be a penguin anymore. I need to move on before high school, which I enroll in this upcoming September. I know I will be taking tough courses so I won't be on much anyways. Its affecting my social life, especially on one thing: networking. So I have deleted my Twitter, YouTube, Google+, and now my Blogger account associated to the game. I have my own social accounts now so I can, well, be more social.

But here's the thing: I'm not completely quitting. Yet. I still have a membership until July. I have slowly started becoming less and less attached to the game. I have been taking baby steps backwards. And this is not a baby step - this is a leap. To become less known on Abominable. To become less of an impact to the virtual world my childhood was built off.

I will usually be on Thursdays when the game updates. Today's Thursday. That is why I am on. When there are new parties, I will you know collect everything and play. I will still be visiting friends until I quit this July. Or maybe August.

I have played CP for so long. So many hours. August 2007. I will have played 7 years when I finally quit for good. This is a huge step in my life. This is literally half of my life. I want to live my life in the real world. Visit real places.

I might see you around, this is my final blog post. I shouldn't hog Harry's blog with my updates. This is for igloos.
Sincerely,
Willhopper :)

6 comments:

  1. oh... im already in high school i skipped a grade... will its your choice its your life im just telling you everyone in my school knows i play club penguin yet i have good friends (in reality) im taken (yay) and get semi good grades ( ._. ) anyways will we will miss you but please visit we will all miss you dont let other people judge you its what you think about yourself that counts :) well then bye will good luck with life :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you man, and I'm not completely quitting yet because of my membership expiring.
      And dang dude your smart.
      And I will visit :)

      Delete
    2. well im hacking your account to give you membership for another 69 years jk... will after you leave just remember we all will miss you so when you take a visit dont be suprised at the amount of people with smiles :)

      Delete
  2. Aw. Your igloos were cool, you shall be missed. Btw I have absolutely no clue what age middle school is since we don't use that system or say grades in Ireland,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 11-14 year olds.

      Delete
    2. Oh right. I guess I'm finishing middle school too then. I just use primary and secondary schools. Well nobody knows I play CP because I don't have any twitter, youtube etc. accounts for my penguin. I just play the game. A few close friends found out but nobody else and they don't know how committed I am. I have to clear up all,my CP toys everywhere in my house though because my brothers friends are coming and one of his friends is in my class so he could tell everyone but who cares. YOLO

      Delete