Saturday 15 February 2014

Tropical Getaway igloo


Hey everyone, today i am presenting an ORIGINAL idea for you! I briefly posted this igloo a while ago because the one and only Polo Field was found to have liked it :D


Anyway take a look at the igloo, titled 'Tropical Getaway' :
 
 
This igloo includes :
  • 5 rooms to stay while you're on a vacay
  • A pool complete with nearby chairs
  • A bamboo river
  • A bar that serves drinks and food inc. Pizza
  • The relaxing station (Could also be considered a smoking area) that includes 2 benches and a hammock
  • Bamboo sofas to talk to your friends, drinks can be taken here 
 Note : The weathered paths represent sand

What do you guys think of it?! I hope you like it as much as i do, leave your ratings in the comments /10 and also suggest improvements that I can take on board.

Meanwhile, I am super stoked for The Fair next week. I am planning some Fair related igloos starting with the 'Boat Ride' igloo that I made today which I will post in the near future :)

No comments:

Post a Comment