Sunday 23 February 2014

New Author Mikesta



          Hi viewers, I'm Mikesta. I'm 13 years old. (14 soon!!) I live in the finest country in the world, United States. Most of you may know me for my igloos on CP. I am happy to announce that I am now apart of this blog. I wouldn't be here if Netsky and Mario never showed me the website. You have probably seen me on Club Penguin because I am on a lot. I will be posting pictures and descriptions of my igloos for you viewers weekly! :)

-Check out my Youtube account for my Series "Tour of My Igloo" I try to upload weekly!  http://www.youtube.com/user/TheFreezerBunny

Btw I am on CP everyday, you can find me on the servers Abominable, Blizzard or Sleet!

Thanks for reading! :)

7 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Igloo Crew Mike! I've watched your videos - I really like your igloos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blog Mikesta! I hope I see you on CP becUse horses re my three favourite servers! I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of my comments soon ;-) And yes, that is the finest country in the world. If only Northern Ireland were a country rather than a province.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How do you become part of this website, because I would LOVE to be an author. I make pretty good igloos, mainly amazing puffle bed art igloos and etc. I always go on abominable too!
    -tiny238

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome! I look forward to seeing your igloos. As your previous igloos were fantastic, USA rocks!

    ReplyDelete