Thursday 20 February 2014

How to make an Igloo Ideas episode!

Hey everyone! Are you thinking of creating your own Igloo series? Do you want to edit like me? Well, I just released a new video which gives you an insight of what happens behind the scene when I make my videos. 

In this video, I will teach in steps how to edit and how to set out your igloo ideas episode, take a look :


I hope this video helped you and wasn't too tricky!! Please leave me a comment and like the video, every little thing helps :)

3 comments:

  1. What program do you use to film the igloos and what program do you use to edit the video?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Record : Hypercam2
      Edit : Sony Vegas Pro 10

      It's in the video description

      Delete
    2. It says type in your computers password and I use a shared computer owned by my dad and he won't let me download it so it's very inconvenient in my position right now.

      Delete