Sunday 23 February 2014

First Igloo Post: Kingdom

Hey guys, i'm legit excited to post my first igloo on this blog! Please do not be to harsh on me, nobody here can make a perfect igloo. But to be honest I know this blog will help me get a lot better with designing igloos! I have always loved designing stuff and I might go to school for that idk... Anyways here is my FIRST igloo on this blog! 

Kingdom by Mikesta

Please leave your feedback below in the comments. If you think I should fix anything, I will try my best. Once again don't be to harsh. Also, comment ideas for my next igloo. I also don't know why the picture turned out so small...?

5 comments:

  1. I would give the igloo a 8/10. I like the outdoors area with the river/drawbridge and the ponds. I don't like the little market outside, though - it's a bit sloppy. It's cool that you have such rare items though :P The castle interior is nice, I like the dining room, but I think 2 (royal) chairs would have fitted the area better rather than 4. It seems a bit squashed in that area. The kitchen is great too. A few little tweaks to make, but other than that it's a great first igloo and I can't wait to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your next igloo should be butter island,jk :P it should be something butter related though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the bigger picture you must click on the image and then X-Large

    ReplyDelete
  4. Considering item limit and all, I'd say 8/10 and good job on your first blog igloo. I think I saw this on CP yesterday. I like the inside but the thrones look squashed together and the background outside could be the forest background rather than just snow. And some parts are a little empty but overall a very good igloo and I saw lots of penguins there so the messiness probably won't matter.

    ReplyDelete