Sunday 5 April 2015

Easter Egg Hunt igloo by Harry Cp

Happy Easter everyone! As promised yesterday, I have made an Easter Egg Hunt igloo which comes with a small challenge. In this igloo, I have hidden 6 Easter eggs (marshmallows) but can you find them all? Take a look at the igloo:

Easter Egg Hunt igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes:
  • House
  • Summer House
  • Patio
  • Mail box
  • Garden
  • Entrance
Although this is still a small challenge, I still want to know what you think of this igloo so let me know in the comments! Please leave a rating /10 as well as any suggestions as to how I could improve the igloo. 

Have a good Easter and don't eat too much chocolate ;)

2 comments:

  1. .one is behind the bench two two are behind your tall grass three is behind your front door four one is behind your window on the left and five one is behind the bench on the left also i give this a 9.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete