Monday 20 April 2015

Harbour igloo by Harry Cp

Hey everyone! Today was my first day back to school, hard times. But I did recently make a Harbour igloo which is an idea I have had for a while. Take a look :

Harbour igloo by Harry Cp
This igloo includes :
  • Fish market
  • Lighthouse
  • Boardwalk
  • Fishermen houses
  • Docked boat
  • The sea
  • Music stand
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below with a rating /10 and any suggestions which I could use to improve the igloo!

NEW CP REVIEWED POST : Club Penguin Scouts [Idea]

5 comments:

  1. nice idea but you should have more boats because a lot of people want to go on a boat and more chairs and tables but it is awesome 8.5/10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe a beach book store. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great igloo! This harbor looks very realistic! Love the creative lighthouse you made. Even the little details such as the guitar case with stand makes its stand out! Maybe add another boat but, I see that the sea isn't big enough for a lot of boats. 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the layout, but I'm not a fan of the use of snow walls in the lighthouse and the alignment of some of the wooden walks. Also, it just seems kind of bland... there's something missing that I can't put my finger on. 8/10

    ReplyDelete
  5. That one diagonal boardwalk messes shit up !!! Unless that's one of those CP glitches where an item goes on top of another when it's not supposed to. Agreed w/ Ellie - something feels... missing
    9/10
    - Confirm w/ me at MM if you think I'm fake

    ReplyDelete