Monday 13 April 2015

Toy Store Igloo!

Hey everyone! This is Lela! (Aka The Magical Pancake) Today, I have another igloo for you guys! It's a Toy Storigloo! Every little boy's and girl's place to be! Take a look!

   
        This igloo includes:
       
        -A top floor
        -The checkout counters
        -Stuff animals, Dolls, Rocking horses, Books, Trains, Etc.

        So what do you guys think? Please tell me in the comments below! And leave a rating of a /10!
                                                   I'll cya guys next week!
                                                                       ~Lela (Aka The Magical Pancake)

5 comments:

  1. This might be my favourite Toy Shop igloo. I really like the layout and colours. Perhaps more items along the top row though and perhaps an entrance too. 9.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great igloo, Lela! I really like how you chose the yellow/brown color scheme. I love the part in the middle with the checkout counters, bookshelves, and teddy bears. The top floor looks good, but I don't really like how the toys are placed. The bottom part of the igloo could use some work, as there is no entrance, and the toys look kind of lonely/random there. Overall, great job! 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best toy store I ever seen. I really like how there is a variety of toys to choose from. The color scheme you chose looks great! Maybe put some sort of table/platform for those zebras on the bottom corners instead of having them on the floor itself. 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, The pancake is death. I cant believe you cant realise that right now, No turning back. It is DEATH
    I was expecting shelves with toys but I got massive plushies and only a few shelves!?
    Theres something weird in my mind about this layout but I cant quiet get it..
    I like how you used wood for the wall, I love the counter part too!
    6.5/10 Great igloo.

    ReplyDelete