Saturday 4 April 2015

Igloo Discoveries #72 : Cookie1115's igloo

Hey guys! Who is excited for Easter tomorrow? I have prepared an Easter igloo to show you tomorrow but for today, I'll share an igloo I found on Club Penguin. Take a look at Cookie1115's France igloo :

France igloo by Cookie1115!
Good job Cookie, I love the boardwalk shape and the use of the lamp posts. Maybe Cookie used inspiration from Babycrier's Paris igloo? :)

What do you think of this igloo? Let me know in the comments below by leaving a rating /10 or any helpful suggestions to improve the igloo.

4 comments:

  1. This igloo looks great! Love how you have different shops/houses near the boardwalk and the boardwalk itself is really nice with the shape like Harry mentioned. But the single snowy tree on the left side looks a bit odd to me and maybe more tables near the river than only one. Overall good job 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post that volcano igloo! It was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. People are starting to use this format a little too much, it's like how all boardwalks usually look the same
    but wtf is up with the tree on the left......wyd
    9/10

    ReplyDelete