Thursday 9 April 2015

IGLOO IDEAS [S4] : Rafting & more!

Hey! In this episode of Igloo Ideas, you will find an igloo set on a castle ruins, an igloo in which you can ride through the rapids and also an igloo which links in with the new Puffle Party. Here they are :
 


In this episode, you will find the following igloos :
  • Archaeological Dig
  • Rafting
  • Puffle Park (Episode Exclusive)
If you enjoyed the igloo content in this episode, then give the video a Thumbs Up! What do you think of the igloos? Drop me a comment and let me know what you think by giving some suggestions and providing a rating /10!

3 comments:

  1. Rafting: I think there should be more water for the rafting and less land because with THAT much rocks, Its hard for the boat to fit through.
    I like how you used the town red things (Sorry idk what there called) to make it look like a drift that the boat is falling down from.
    Overall I would give it a 9/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rafting: what is the name of the trees you used? /_("/)_/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tall ones? That would be 'Tallest Trees'. I also used the 'Acacia Tree' and the 'Ancient Tree'

      Delete