Sunday 26 April 2015

Igloo Discoveries #75 : Lillybear216's igloo!

Hey everyone. I was recently on Blizzard and found this pretty cool igloo made by Lillybear216 which I believe is a Water Park! Take a look *Excuse the outfit* :

Water Park igloo by Lillybear216
I like the use of the steps in the igloo and the structure at the back. I also like the colours in this igloo. Maybe to improve the wood could be neater, particularly in the lower right.

What do you think of the igloo, let me know in the comments and maybe Lillybear216 will see the comments and improve her igloo :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the layout! The top part is fairly neat, but the wood used as flooring (can't remember the item name) gets a little messy towards the bottom, particularly on the right hand side. I'm also slightly confused by the red and yellow slide... is it a kiddie slide? While I understand those are supposed to be less steep than regular slides, it would've been nice to see it start where the others do.

    Overall, I'm pretty impressed! Good job, Lillybear216! 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete