Friday 10 April 2015

Ocean Obstacle Course by JaydenCP


Hey! I have an original idea today which is an Ocean Obstacle Course. I was inspired to make this by an obstacle course in a water park that I went to last week. Anyways, check it out! :D


Well, what do you guys think about this igloo? Comment down below any ratings or thoughts to improve this igloo! p.s tbh i think it looks messy when i look at it now.. Also the obstacles were climbing walls, small floating trampolines, tubes, and this balance bridge.

Cya Later!
    -JaydenCP

4 comments:

  1. This igloo I pretty cool! I really like the idea since it is very creative however I feel like the igloo could have been neater at the same time. I'm going to give this igloo a 7.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea too. I also liked the diagonal wooden walks. I think the obstacles need more consistency, they don't seem to join up that well if that makes sense. The obstacles are quite messy too. 7.5/10


    http://prntscr.com/6sgejp

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea... but I have to agree with Lil and Harry, there are some parts that are messy and don't really fit together. I'm not a fan of the shoe racks in particular. Well done though! 8/10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like, where do you start?

    ReplyDelete