Saturday 23 January 2016

Ghetto Neighborhood igloo!

DISCLAIMER: I'm not trying to call the whole city of Compton ghetto, I just made an igloo based on the areas of Compton that are in fact considered "ghetto" and have high crime rate. Please also note that I am very aware that Compton has nice neighborhoods as well, and that most of the neighborhoods there are  NOT "trashy" or "run down". 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ayy lmao.

Zenny hereeee .

So, today I've made a Ghetto Neighborhood in Compton. I wanted to try something different, so here it is. I tried to make it seem slightly run down so that it has that kinda has that ghetto vibe to it, if you know what I mean. Check it out:

Ghetto Neighborhood By Zenny

This igloo includes:
  • 2 houses
  • A street
  • Junk && trashcans
  • A bus stop
  • A newspaper stand
Well... I think that's all I really have to say lol. Please rate my igloo /10 and have a great day :).

❤Zenny

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm not not trying to call all of Compton ghetto. I just made a neighborhood based on some of the areas in Compton that are considered "bad" and have high crime rate (ex. Watts, South Central, Mid-city, etc.)

      Delete
  2. Lol coming from a person who (unfortunately) lives on the edge of a "ghetto" area, this is pretty accurate. 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would include some hous interior decal behind the house windows so it looks more realistic, and it looks really cool and alike to Compton coming for a New Yorker XD.
    10/10 cause chu my wifey and the igloo is amazing

    ReplyDelete