Sunday 24 January 2016

Snowy Neighborhood By Brooke \(^o^)/

*Throws snow*
Brooke hereee

Today, I have created a Snowy Neighborhood Igloo. New York is definitely not like my igloo at the moment. If only there was that much snow in NY like my igloo. T.T But still, check it out.


Snowy Neighborhood


So this igloo includes:

~3 houses
~3 stores
~Two sidewalks

It's not really much but anyways, rate me out of 10 and tell me if I should add or take out anything. Your reccommendations really help me! Byeee!

That outro took me so long to remember

-Brooke

7 comments:

  1. 9.5/10

    Cons -

    Lack of snow, if it's a snowy neighbourhood, you'd need more snow

    Pros -

    I love the house designs, and the idea of a two storey sidewalk.

    Great job, overall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Brooke Its Quacky2006 (AKA Emily). If this is a snowy neighborhood I recommend adding more snow clumps If possible. Also I look into the houses and they all have the same things in them so I suggest maybe switch ti up a bit. Overall I love the scheme of color it reminds me of a winter day just walking through the snow in the 1900's lovely igloo Brooke. 10/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GURL WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU XD

      Ty though lmao

      Delete
    2. BWOOKIE COOKIE

      DON'T TELL ME YOU TOOK MY IDEA OTHERWISE I'M GONNA BE SO PROUD OF UUUUUUUUUUU XD
      AND IF CHU DID U BETTER MENTION IT XD .___________________________________.

      Delete
  3. Lmao I was just at school and stuff but yeah its been awhile XD hmu on cp or mirai

    ReplyDelete