Monday 11 January 2016

IGLOO HOW-TO's | Wooden Bed

In this Igloo How-To, I will be showing you how to make a wooden bed. It is a very simple idea. I do not take credit for this idea, this creation was made by Tedi1000. Whilst going through the popular map igloos today, I came across this bed idea and thought it would be a good idea to share it with you!

The Things You Will Need
  • Ship Deck
  • Ship Hull Side
  • X2 Kitchen Stool
Assemble


















As you can see, this bed can be used vertical or diagonally which is useful. The stools represent pillows and you can position them how you would like. Remember to use the arrows keys on your keyboard to rotate the furniture and to style it -- you will need to make the Ship Deck bigger as shown in the pictures.

And you're done! Let me know what you think of this idea and let me know if you would like more How-To's.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome!! By the way I've never seen this "Igloo How-To's... Did you just start it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome i'm gonna use it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is what i'm talking about! Thanks for accepting my request. Good job Harry/tedi

    ReplyDelete