Sunday 24 January 2016

New Author!!!

Hey guys,

So as you can tell i'm one of the new authors for the blog! I am super excited to contribute on the blog!!! :)

A little about me:

- My username is Nirasha123
- I use club penguin
- I've been making igloos from 2014
- I'm turning 12 in August
- I do karate and tennis 
- I'm from Australia

Here's my player card

So that sums up everything about me!
I hope i'll be great on the blog from this day!

I would just like to say thank you to Harry for choosing me!

17 comments:

  1. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you see anyone with a PFP of Kirby wearing sunglasses of Google+, don't get creeped out cuz thats me lmao

      Delete
    2. Thanks Brooke for the funny welcoming!

      Delete
  2. OMG Congrats!! :D I can't wait to see what you post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on becoming a new author!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!! I really like your igloo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heyyyyyy Nirasha! It's me Reeci :) You probably don't remember me, I'm your friend on CP! I just wanted to say congrats on becoming an author! I am friends with some authors, now including you :) Anyways, I wonder who the 2nd author will be!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Reeci! And I do remember you, my club penguin has deleted all my friends that's why I haven't spoken to any of my friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, turns out it's happened to everyone on CP, I emailed them, it's still not fixed :/ I wish CP could just press a button on their computers and all the bugs are gone XD

      Delete
    2. Weird i never knew it happened to everyone and i do wish they could press a button and on the computers and all the bugs r gone.

      Delete
    3. It's annoying cause I have this bestie Ima Penguini on CP I've known for years, she actually made me cry in real life (Drama!) once, but were still besties :3 Anyways, I just wish CP would fix it already :/

      Delete