Saturday 23 January 2016

GUESS WHO'S BACK \(^o^)/

GUESS WHOTTTTT

BROOKE IS BACK


*Throws snow cause it's snowing like 6-12 inches in NY*

I am back after my leave and I would say that this hasn't been such a great start to the new year considering that Alex and Sal left us and Club Penguin has been working on some sort of project that could possibly remove igloo editing.

BUT heh heh I said butt I have noticed that Harry is holding Igloo Author Auditions which I think is ending today and Mirai finally fixed their igloo editing option so I'll start posting igloos either today or later cause I'm probably gonna have to go shovel a foot of snow. :| 

In addition, thank you The Amazing for notifying me about Mirai and if anyone wants to contact me, I use my Google+ account more than my Youtube so if anyone has any questions, you can click on my blogger account and contact me on my web page.

Thanks so much President Snow for making me shovel your offsprings.

Finally, Happy New Year and I'll see you in a bit.

-Brooke

PS: I like the color red so it's time for red font because it's dark and demonic like my Mirai nameglow.


\(^o^)/


20 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Is it snowing in the UK cause my cousins there didn't say anything xd

      Delete
    2. It did snow in some areas last week but not where I am :(

      Delete
    3. Good, cause it's like EEEEEEEHHHHHH in New york lmao

      Delete
  2. BROOKIE COOKIE I TINK I'M BECOMING AN AUTHOR ARE YOU PROUD OF MWE? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WE CAN BE BESTIES
      FOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRR
      jk XD

      Delete
  3. WIFEYYY YOU'RE BACKK! WE CAN MAKE IGLOOS ON MIRAI NOW BTW AND THERE AREN'T ANY RESTRICTIONS SO WE CAN PUT OUR FURNITURE WHEREVER WE WANTttt !! sO gET ON RIGHT NOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Brooke!!!

    Nirasha123

    ReplyDelete