Saturday 2 January 2016

Goodbye - Verde Sal

Hey everyone, it's Verde Sal here. As the title implies, I am leaving the blog. I've had a lot of fun sharing my igloos here, but the time has come for me to leave. Here's why:

For the most part, I am losing interest in making igloos. I wasn't as excited to post 2+ igloos every month as before. I still enjoy designing igloos, just not having the pressure to post at least one igloo every month. I also want to focus more on school coming back this week and the upcoming spring season, when I have baseball practices or games every weekday.

Anyways, I have a few people I'd like to mention for being great friends over my time here:

Harry, Mist, Alex, Ellie, Lela, Mel, Alley, Rob, Vic, Geeing, Rock, Netsky, Baby Mariods, Lil, Cutie, Jayden, RaceAgains, Babycrier and many more

I've also put together a video of all of my igloos that I designed. You can see how much I've improved from the beginning to the end. Take a look:


I will still be semi-active around Club Penguin, partly because I have around 8 months of paid membership remaining on my account. :P I will also view the blog regularly.

Lastly, I'd like to thank Harry for letting me share my igloos here. It's been a lot of fun. :) Peace,

-Verde Sal

13 comments:

  1. NOOOOO SO sad to see you go! Best of luck in the future.

    -Geeing

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a good run, Sal. Loved your igloos man! But all good things come to an end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was nice knowing you, Sal. Your igloos were amazing and inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww :( Although we've never talked, I'm still sad to see you go. Your igloos were incredible and helped me out a lot. Best wishes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've been amazing on the blog!!! It's sooo sad to see you leaving!!! Your igloos had inspired me so much. Best of luck in the future!!!

    Nirasha123

    ReplyDelete
  6. Verde Sal, I hope there's a great future ahead of you that would inspire others like how you did while being on this blog. Good luck with baseball and life. I'll miss you and your amazing igloos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. NOOOOO SO sad to see you go! Best of luck in the future.

    -Geeing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey sal, it looks like you've also taken the big step to leave the blog. To be honest, I think you're the most improved/surprising igloo maker i know. For example when you won the igloo challenge, i was positive that you wouldn't but you did with your surprising igloo skills! I hope you'll keep surprising people with your talents, see you around and thanks for mentioning me in your post. I think you can figure out who I am, i look like a net in the sky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bye Verde Sal :( There is still many more authors, coming and going... Who knows? Maybe someday I will take place of the talented igloo maker (Don't tell Brooke but you were my favorite hehe) Verde Sal.


    Reece out

    ReplyDelete
  10. we'll miss you :) you were amazing with igloos!

    - Rosy & Emma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw it's sad to see you go. Our best memories were definitely from TIC haha, miss that. Like net said, you improved a lot and that couldn't have been done without this blog ;)

    Good luck with school/baseball.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks everyone for your encouraging comments. I hope to see you around

    ReplyDelete