Sunday 3 January 2016

Goodbye - Alex1941

Hi guys! It's me Alex1941 and I'm sorry to inform you that I too will be leaving the blog. As one of the oldest current authors on the blog, I see myself beginning to lose interest in making igloos. Although I am still (slightly) interested in Club Penguin and igloos I also have seen myself in recent months losing time to make them.

It's incredible to me to see that the blog has grown from about 100 views a week to an award-winning blog with almost 300,000 views! I feel like we really have united the igloo community and made making igloos fun. Of course none of this would have been possible without the tremendous amount of fans and the blog creator himself, Harry.

As for 2016, I wish you all luck and I sincerely hope that the blog will continue to inspire amazing igloo-makers and Club Penguin does not limit us by changing the igloo-making experience with Project Super Secret. I look forward to seeing all the great outcomes of the blog.

Thanks for a great 2 years of igloo-making and meeting new friends and penguins! It's really been an awesome experience for me. Goodbye friends.

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don't know!! I just know that they are having author auditions soon, so new authors will be coming in.

      Delete
  2. You had a great run here and your igloos really inspired me. Good luck in the future, Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. NOOO! :( You're leaving to?! D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were a great friend to me and I hope you do well with Band or writing for the newpaper (trying to remember things you loved to do outside of cp lol) But still I hope you have a great future :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for a very successful two years!

    ReplyDelete