Monday 22 February 2016

Aquarium igloo | Harry Cp

Aquarium igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • Main Entrance
  • Front Desk
  • Fish Tank Row
  • X2 Larger Tanks
  • Shark Tank
  • Ray Pool
  • Seahorse Pool
Alternative Version
This is the seventh igloo in my Igloo Remakes series. Over the years, there have been several aquarium igloos here on the blog, a standout being Ellie's. For this remake, I used a cyan and dark theme to make the tanks stand out. I also asked my followers on Twitter whether to use a black flooring or a silver (ice) flooring -- as you can see, black won.

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Any feedback on how to improve my igloo would be helpful, so let me know. Was black the right decision or did a silver/ice flooring look better?

No comments:

Post a Comment