Saturday 13 February 2016

~New Author!

Yoyo, Brobro!

As you can probably tell, I'm a new author on this blog! :D Woop woop! I'm suuuper excited to start posting on here *internally screams* 

Here's a little about me:
~My name is Alyson :)
~I'm 13
~I have two penguins, Allsmiles29 and Pooooood
~I play CPPS.me quite often
~I love anything Undertale and Neko Astume


















Alright, well there's not much to me so I think that's kinda it lawl. I'll have my first post up really soon, and I'd just like to say thanks soo much to Harry for letting me be on here!! ^-^ 

~smiles

16 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!!!! :D *Gives Reese's Cup* I'll show u around :P I really hope I become the 3rd author! Probably not though XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratz Allsmiles!!! I'm super excited to see your igloos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! I know you've been a reader for quite a while so I can't wait to see more igloos from you

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

    WELCOME TO ZE BLOG FAMMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nO. ONLY I SAY "AYYYYYYYEEE" >:( u lil shithead gtfo




      :-)

      Delete
    2. That smiley face at the end makes the whole thing better xD

      Delete
    3. OK OK OK I SAID AYYYYYY NOT AYYEEE -.-

      0 u 0

      Delete
  5. Welcome to the blog, excited to see what you have to offer. I bet it's going to be amazing just like your other igloos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL HI! :D when I met u on CP I never thought that you will be igloo master! But congrats! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AYEE WELCOME TO THE BLOG FAM ;)) Congrats on becoming an author && I'm vv excited to see your igloos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! :D I'm vv excited to post!!

      Delete