Sunday 14 February 2016

Music Hall igloo | Harry Cp

Music Hall igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • Entrance with Ticket Booths
  • Main Stage
  •        - Instruments
  •        - Spotlights
  • Seats
After playing Animal Crossing : Happy Home Designer where I had to make a Music Hall, I felt inspired and decided to turn my idea into an igloo design. What you see above is the outcome. I wish I could have added more seats but the item limit got in the way which is why I had to use benches and only four of them.

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Any feedback on how to improve my igloo would be helpful, so let me know. 

3 comments:

  1. What is that golden wall with a puffle on it called? It's next to the red fridge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Regal Chair id. 376

      Sorry for late reply

      Delete
  2. Awesome Thanks!

    ReplyDelete