Tuesday 2 February 2016

New Author ♥ DreamingSky

♥ Hello everyone!

As you can probably tell I am a new author to this amazing blog! My name is DreamingSky (Free Penguin name) 

Anyways.. I don't use ClubPenguin anymore because I have no membership and I personally don't want to make a hassle and beg for membership, so you will see me around on FreePenguin! 

I am %99.99 sure I have ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder). I like kawaii stuff and apple products. I play Minecraft a lot and I am up north where we got polar bears and milk in bags. 

So I hope to see you guys around! 


16 comments:

  1. HAI.

    I like demonic kawaii stuff. Like Yanderes. And Gaara as a child.

    HAI.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai!!

      I like those stuff too! We'll probably get along w/o any doubt c:

      Delete
  2. Could you post a picture of a igloo of yours i would love to see some of your work! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be posting my entry igloos shortly :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome!! :D I can't wait to see what you have to post! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, I'm sure you'll love the blog. Looking forward to your first igloo

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG i never knew it was you!!! Welcome and Congratz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aye welcome to the blog famm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ayee thanks! (I remember seeing you on like freepenguin and freaking out o_O)

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete