Monday 15 February 2016

~Winter Cabin Igloo

Yoyo, Brobro!

So how was Valentines day for all of y'all? :) 
It was alright for me, I just binge-watched Gravity Falls. I'm trying to emotionally prepare myself for the series finale today. I'm so depressed it's ending ;~;

Anyways, today I present to you... *drum roll* a really bad winter cabin! 
There are things that I can point out that are wrong, but due to the horrid item limit, I had to knock a few items off which made the igloo disgusting



This igloo includes:

  • An outside area
  • A tiny living room
  • Kitchen&dinner table
  • x2 beds 
I hope you like it! If you want you could rate this /10 :D I can't wait to see what you guys think!

Uhphpehu- Uhdolwb lv dq looxvlrq, wkh xqlyhuvh lv d krorjudp, exb jrog! (Li brx fdq iljxuh wklv rxw dqg nqrz zkhuh lw'v iurp, LOB) EBHHH

~smiles

12 comments:

  1. The igloo is very neat and I like how you also included an outside. To improve, maybe don't include the same flooring you used inside, outside as well. I also like the nice christmas decorations for detail. The beds also looked good. Try and work on layouts, the layout could have been better here. 8.5/10

    Ps. I love Gravity Falls!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why does Gravity Falls have to end!! I feel like it just started XD

      Delete
    2. OMFG HARRY THE EPISODE JUST AIRED AND AND

      My heart hurts. I dunno if you've seen it yet, but OHMYGLOB. I can't. The feels. Too much feels. I feel so depressed but satisfied at the same time. ;-; cri cri
      I'm hoping Alex will make a spin-off or sequel or something, it's too good to be over! Gravity Falls is(was) the best show on Disney, in my opinion

      Delete
    3. ALLSMILES I AGREE A HUNDRED AND CHOCOLATE PERCENT ;-;
      I'M CALLING IT!! SOMEBODY IS GONNA MAKE A CONTEST TO SEE WHO CAN MAKE THE BEST GRAVITY FALLS IGLOO RIGHT NOW XD
      (ok in a few seconds)

      Delete
  2. The igloo's really cool! If you didn't reach the item limit, I would've said to add a little more detail in the snowy area (IDK how to explain it)

    8/10

    PS I don't watch Gravity Falls so I'm in the middle of a fandom breaking down XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GURL CHU HAVE TO WATCH IT
      if you like M.Y.S.T.E.R.I.O.U.S. things XD

      Delete
    2. I'll watch it if you watch Tokyo Ghoul lmao

      Delete
    3. *Looks up* Gurl wut channel is this THING ON >.<

      Delete
  3. Wut does hphpehu- Uhdolwb lv dq looxvlrq, wkh xqlyhuvh lv d krorjudp, exb jrog! (Li brx fdq iljxuh wklv rxw dqg nqrz zkhuh lw'v iurp, LOB) EBHHH XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey smiles sorry i havnt said hi ive been well busy and hi im cutiepie but you can call meh pie XD and same i am very sad to your not the only one. I rate this igloo 9/10 just neaten things up a bit. :) lets get through this together!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete