Thursday 4 February 2016

Birthday Party igloo | Harry Cp

Birthday Party igloo by Harry Cp!
This igloo includes :
  • Stage
  • River
  • Wooden Floor
  • Paths
  • Presents
  • Eating Tables
Hey! Today is February 4th, ie. MY BIRTHDAY! I'm very excited and so I made this outdoor Birthday Party igloo to celebrate. The design is very straight forward because I wanted the space to feel quite open.

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments! Any feedback on how to improve my igloo would be helpful, so let me know. 

8 comments:

  1. HaPpy BIRtHDaY bRUh

    This igloo is really cool but it kinda remids me of a normal party instead of a birthday party. I reccommend adding the cake furniture item to contribute to it's meaning. However, I really like the idea of making it an outdoor party!

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAINNNNNN 8/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

    The igloo looks amazing! I really don't see and negatives. 10/10!

    And how old r u?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday my friend !!!!!! Enjoy your day, nothing wrong for me so 10/10.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 🎇 HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!🎇

    10/10 for the igloo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Harry. This is your day, so make it count!

    ReplyDelete
  6. �� ���� ��HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR HARRY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU�� ���� ��!!!!! Any-who 10/10-For birthday & I love the way you made this such a theme Harry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should post a meet-up where people can visit your igloo for your birthday!! :D

    ReplyDelete