Wednesday 10 February 2016

~ Valentines Day Ice Cream Parlor && Bakery ~

hELLo

zen here .

Todayyy I have made a Valentines Ice cream parlor + Bakery for the upcoming Valentines Day on Sunday. *cryin bc I don't have a cinnamon apple to be with* Okk anyway, check it out v.v

Ice cream Parlor + Bakery
This igloo includes:
  • Ice cream bar thing
  • Seats for u and yo cinnamon apple
  • Bakery
  • A lil gift shop thing to buy crap 4 ur bbg
  • fOOOOOD
Ok that's all I have for you guys. Bye bye && I hope you guys have a good Valentine's Day this weekend with your sweet potato (unlike me bc i'm trash) !

❤Zenny❤ (doubling the hearts bc valentines n shit)

6 comments:

  1. For a sec I read bbg as blog and I was like "hell yeah if i was there that would so go on my tumblr" but no .-.

    You know you tumblr too much when you read blog instead of bbg

    The only thing I have to say is that the bowling floor thingy-ma-bobbers are kindasorta messy in some places, so maybe try and straighten them idk? (those are hard af to get straight). I do also kindasorta think that the gift shop is kindasorta out of place? I dunno, it's just that there's seating and all, then BABAM a shop. Maybe make the entrance or front of the shop less prominent so it's not like BAM and more smooth. If that makes any sense lol
    I also love the pink couches and dressers as part of the wall, that's really creative. 9.5/10

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice igloo, the colors are great for Valentine's Day. I'm not a fan of the entrance or the gift shop, though. The seating on the left/bottom doesn't look like it fits very well. + Straighten out the red ovens and bowling lanes

    This isn't necessarily bad, but I counted your items and you have around 100 not even counting the bowling lanes. (It just wouldn't be realistic to make an igloo like this in Club Penguin) 7/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Sal that the flooring wasn't the beest choice. Maybe using a Ship's Deck would've been better. But itz rlly kewl and I better get a discount.

    wTf I tHOughT I waS yOur CINnaMon AppLE

    9/10 Cinnamon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BEEST? WOAH BROOKIE COOKIE HANG ON JUST A SECOND!!
      Chu created a new word XD
      BUT WHAT DOES IT MEAN \0_0/

      Delete
    2. Nah, I think that isn't a good definition for the word Beest.
      It should mean happy fluffy anime unicorns.
      Eating ice cream.
      On a rainbow.
      Farting glitter.
      Yep, best definition ever.

      Delete