Friday 12 February 2016

Igloo Memorabilia #2 - Lildudee10

Jungle Cafe igloo by Lildudee10!
This igloo includes :
  • Lake
  • X4 Sheltered Booths
  • X3 Open Booths
  • Jungle Scenery
Continuing Igloo Memorabilia, Lildudee10 was one of the original authors here at Creative Cp Igloo Ideas and now her sister Cutiepie813 has taken over her position. This igloo was actually made not long after Lildudee10 left last year and now it can finally be shown for everyone to see. I love the jungle scenery in the background.

Let me know what you think of this igloo by rating it /10 in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. SOB SOB SOB
    CRY CRY CRY
    SOB SOB SOB
    MEOW MEOW MEOW
    MOO MOO MOO
    That is what I say when I see another precious memory .________________________________.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the booths and jungle scenery. The lower middle part is very empty, though. It's awesome to see another igloo from Lil. Great igloo, 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete