Sunday 21 February 2016

Road out of Gravity Falls.


Hey guys its pie.

As you may of heard from Smiles, my favorite show has ended, Gravity Falls.

This whole week i have been up and down on my emotions. It was such a good finish i couldn't ask for a better ending.

WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH MY LIFE!!!!!!!!

anyway back on my main target...

Today i have made the road out of Gravity Falls. and yes not every single thing is there but i tried my best :).

It includes
The road (:( )
Trees
and the natural nature of Gravity Falls

I hope we can all recover soon :)

PLEASE RATE /1O 

-cutiepie813

8 comments:

  1. I would say that this is AWESOME. I like the use of all the different trees and plants because whenever I tried it, it never looked good so great job!

    10/10

    START WATCHING ANIME, CAUSE IT WILL COMPLETE UR LIFE XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like you should add the shack exterior in the corner just so that there is more features. I like how the tallest trees are organised and the different parts of nature that you included. Somehow the train sign really ties the igloo together. You should use a different surface for the road, like in the picture. 8.5/10

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao the train sign was supposed to be the bus stop but yas

      Delete
  3. OMFG MY HEART. MY BILL-LOVING HEART. *cri cri*

    But I love the place! But the road kinda goes to a dead end into the rocks and bushes or something, but I think the whole set up of the place is really great! And also like Harry said, maybe a different item for the road instead of just dirt? 9/10! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i tried to make that affect of the road going down hill Lol it didnt work and ty! THE FEELS THO

      Delete
  4. Awesome! The road could have done better tho.

    the finale made me tear up ill admit

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this im crying so beautiful

    ReplyDelete