Tuesday 2 February 2016

Valentine's Day Fair By Brooke \(^o^)/

Yo peeps

Brooke is hereee.

So today in honor of the most shameful (but good because of the amount of chocolate stores sell) holiday ever, I have decided to make a Valentine Day's Fair. Soo check it:

Valentine Day'Fair
I did try to include different food stands, but for some reason, it wasn't changing. But I actually had alot of fun making this igloo XD.

This igloo includes:
-3 ticket booths
-Stage
-Food Stand
-3 Game Booths

Rate me out of 10 and tell me if I should add or take out anything. Your reccommendations really help me! 
So bye bye mah peeps and have a wonderful Valentines Day unlike me :P

-Brooke (AKA Your Yandere)

10 comments:

  1. BWOOKIE COOKIE BE MAI VALENTINE \(^o^)/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I REALLY like this! I love the color scheme and how this is set up, I think this flows really nicely together. My only comment is that I think there should be a little opening area between the booths and the tables/stage area. I rate this igloo 10/10!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brooke wHaT the FUck i thought I was your date :(

    Anyway, 10/10 for meee bc it's neat and everything goes along well && cuz u my babyy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SOrrY wiFeY I still luv you

      Pweaase don't kill meh XD

      Delete