Saturday 6 February 2016

Goodbye - JaydenCP

Sad to say that I'm leaving my position as an author on this outstanding blog. I have been running out of ideas for igloos and it doesn't feel the same like I first started. I just lost interest in creating igloos and I have been busy with school/sports/family/friends. I was welcomed to the blog on March 26, 2015 and now it's my time to move on. It was a great journey and I would like to thank the authors who helped me along the way such as Mist, Sal, Rob, Alex, Ellie, Lela, and most importantly the person who inspired me to start making igloos, Harry. Good luck to the future authors with the secret project with CP that might change creating igloos forever. This isn't goodbye, I would still check with the blog and I'm still active on my youtube account. Here is some of my favorite igloos I've made. 






  Cya!
    -JaydenCP

18 comments:

  1. *very ugly crying*

    BAE WHY U LEAVING? PWEASE. THIS IS HARD FOR ME. PWEASE DON'T LEAVE MEH.

    I MEAN THE BLOG.

    AND ALSO MEH. BUT WHY?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still here to check the blog don't worry.

      Delete
  2. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

    ;-; *cries*

    wHY mUSt yOU lEAvE? wHYYyYyYyYYyYyY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guessing since you can't type in on CP you have to comment saying it XD
      TRIED TO HOLD IT IN XD

      Delete
    2. I would still check the blog once an a while and I've seen your igloos Allsmiles29 and you have lots of potential with igloos. Hope to see you as an author on the blog one day.

      Delete
  3. NO JAYDEN!!! COULD YOU GO AND BE ACTIVE ON YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT?? IM GOIMG TO MISS YOU!!!:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm mostly active on my youtube account if you want to keep contact with me.

      Delete
  4. Dang, sucks to see you go Jayden. After your departure, I barely know anyone from this blog, haha. Good luck with school/sports/everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, bye Jayden. It sucks that we never really got to know each other. Really sad to see you go.. we'll miss you v much! Good luck with school and your sports :)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True, but I'll still check the blog so maybe we can.

      Delete
  6. You started being an author 4 days before my birthday last year/6 days after my mom's birthday :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww im gonna miss you soooo much!

    Good luck in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for a great year of igloos from you. You improved massively from your first time being on igloo discoveries and I wish you all the best for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's sad to see one of my favourite authors go :( GL in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jayden, you were a great author. Its sad to see you go. Well, good luck, and Ill continue to watch you on youtube.
    -Lela

    ReplyDelete