Tuesday 1 March 2016

Author of the Month : February 2016 results!

It's March 1st and that means it's time for the results of Author of the Month : February 2016! This month we had a Road out of Gravity Falls igloo, a Halloween Town igloo, a Beach Cafe igloo & more! But who came out on top? ...
 

3rd : Cutiepie813 (8 Votes / 16%)

2nd : Zenny Cp / Harry Cp (9 Votes / 18% Each)

1st : Brooke (12 Votes / 24%)
 
Congratulations Brooke on your FIRST time becoming Author Of The Month! I have been working on a project behind the scenes which will hopefully involve all of the authors and I hope to unveil the start of the project in March.
 
Who did you vote for? Let me know in the comments!
WINNER : Valentines Day Fair igloo by Brooke!

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Really, omg I don't know her, can you introduce me to her?

      Delete
    2. Yah she sounds awesome if she's Author of the Month XD

      (Yah, I'm still Reeci. Mai PC is broken, I literally just got a new PC bigger than my TV.)

      (Hey that rhymed XD)

      Delete
  2. Congratz Brookie the Cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! :D (Btw this is smiles)

    ReplyDelete