Saturday 19 March 2016

~House Exterior

Hallo!

I know it's been a long, long time since I posted, everything has been super stressful for me. I'm in the 3rd quarter of the school year, so stress and work has gone up a whole lot. I have to keep up my grades 'cause a few of my classes are going to go on my school record for next year and I think at one point I had like, 20 missing assignments? That's pretty bad ._.


Anyways, on to the igloo! 
I've been working on a house exterior (I can't decide if it's a mansion or plain house, so I went with house :P) 


This igloo includes:

  • A house (omg really??)
  • One of those fancy af circular driveways (even though it's more square than circular)
  • A little waterfall/flower scenic thing
  • A yardish area! 
So what do you think? :D Good? Terrible? If you want to, please rate out of /10! 

I'll try my best to be posting soon again!
~smiles


No comments:

Post a Comment