Tuesday 29 March 2016

IGLOO CHAMPIONSHIP | Harry Cp Vs. RaceAgains [Round 1]

Hello everyone and welcome to the Igloo Championship : Round 1! 8 amazing authors will be battling it out to become the Igloo Champion 2016 but who will come out on top? - you decide.

Today's competitors are Harry Cp and RaceAgains who have been assigned the task of making an Enchanted Forest igloo.

Here is what today's competitors created :

Enchanted Forest igloo by Harry Cp!
Enchanted Forest igloo by RaceAgains!

Who do you think made the best Public Pool igloo? Vote in the poll below and the results will be posted in 5 days (3rd April). The winner will move onto Round 2 -- the Semi Finals!



12 comments:

  1. Sorry Harry I pick Raceagains

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im gonna have to vote for Harry. RaceAgains, IMO, your igloo looks more like an Enchanted Forest Village, rather than just and Enchanted forest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked Harry but RaceAgains was amazing! it was just a bit empty but like Anoymous said it did look like a village

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im gonna have to go with Harry for the same reason as Anon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agreed with Geeing/Anon--also the pantries are really annoying

    ReplyDelete
  6. I missed too much *sniffs*
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. MAH LORD THESE IGLOOS ARE AMAZING

    THIS IS VERY HARD. LIKE IM A DAMN CORRECTION OFFICER SO I SOMETIMES KEEP STUFF SYMMETRICAL SO I LIKE RACE'S IGLOO

    BUT FOREST IGLOOS THAT AREN'T SYMMETRICAL ARE KAWAII TOO

    AKSNCXBLKEHGJGBSHFLF

    WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO GOOD AT MAKING IGLOOS??? THE DECISION'S HARD

    SNCBNVHSHSDHGHVSJLKV

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote for Harry on this one, but both igloos are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Harry's igloo is more like a forest, but Race ur igloo was good but it was like a village.

    I vote Harry!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Harry you wrote "Who do you think made the best Public Pool igloo?"

    isn't it enchanted forest?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooke I MISS YOU BOO;(
    Anywho, I voted Raceagains but then I decided just now that I like Harry's better but the damn poll wont let me vote again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HARRY PLEASE TAKE A VOTE FROM RACE AND ADD TO YOURS PLSSSSSSSS. Lmao I just realized im being dramatic no one likes a drama llama sorry lmaooo

    ReplyDelete