Friday 25 March 2016

~Beachside Party

Hallo (~*-*)~
I'm currently writing this at 12 am my time :)
So I made another igloO! WoOp wOoP! I'm not really sure what to call this, it's a beachside igloo for sure, but aside from that I dunno. I wanted to try something new for me, so I actually went with having it inside an igloo. So without further ado, here it is~




This Igloo Includes:

  • Two seating areas
  • Band stage
  • Small kitchen with table&chairs
  • A waterfall :D
I tried taking a different approach with this igloo, and tried to cover as much of the actual igloo frame without making it look weird. The stairs, however, were a big problem. If I moved the stairs over, there wouldn't be room for the waterfall, but with the section boundaries, it was really hard to fit them in. The reason that the rock is there is cause I originally had just the edge igloo part (like part of the actual igloo) showing, but It looked weird and the rock was the only thing that covered it up. 

So yeah xd - Please rate /10 and comment suggestions!
~smiles

ps has any1 else been in the leafy drama? i wanna hear ur opinion if you have

No comments:

Post a Comment