Tuesday 15 March 2016

IGLOO CHAMPIONSHIP | Cutiepie Vs. Dreaming Sky [Round 1]

Hello everyone and welcome to the Igloo Championship : Round 1! 8 amazing authors will be battling it out to become the Igloo Champion 2016 but who will come out on top? - you decide.

Today's competitors are Cutiepie and DreamingSky who have been assigned the task of making a Jungle igloo.

Here is what today's competitors created :

Jungle igloo by Cutiepie!
Jungle igloo by DreamingSky

Who do you think made the best Jungle igloo? Vote in the poll below and the results will be posted in 5 days (20th March). The winner will move onto Round 2 -- the Semi Finals!


4 comments:

  1. K, I rlly like Cutie's igloo bcuz it reminds me so much of a jungle. I rlly like the random placement of trees and ze stream of water in the corner. SO I'd give her 10/10

    Dreamingsky's igloo is obviously awesome as well, but the design of the two diff huts or houses (idk) just doesn't match and if they were the same thing, it's make the igloo aot better. Sooooo 8/10

    My vote goes to Hillary. Not Trump tho xd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to go with Cutiepie's igloo because the surroundings look more like a jungle with trees and many different plants while Dreamingsky's igloo was all over the place with the prehistoric items creating some sort of hut or house like Brooke mentioned. For both of you, I learned my lesson with creating my own jungle with both tropical and snowy elements just didn't go together well. Overall both of you did well on this idea. Cutie : 9/10 Dreamingsky : 8/10

    ReplyDelete